Shop with our Stuff Etc recyclable shopping bag & receive 20% off all full-priced items!
Why our Recyclable Shopping Bag ROCKS:
- Saves more plastic bags from going to the landfill. Did you know that 4 to 5 TRILLION plastic bags are manufactured each year. It takes 1000 years for polyethylene bags to break down. Save the landfill, purchase a recyclable shopping bag today!
- You can use our recyclable shopping bag to consign whatever fits in our bag without an appointment Monday thru Saturday.
- Your Stuff Etc recyclable shopping bag makes you eligible for discounts throughout the month. Check our website to see when your bag is eligible for discounts CLICK HERE.
Have you heard about our Charity Umbrella Program???
Each month Stuff Etc supports a Linn County and Johnson County charitable organization. We have umbrellas hanging upside down at our register terminals, encouraging customers to throw in their spare change, etc.
We also encourage donations by offering a shopping discount for customers who put $1 in our charity umbrella. This has been a fun and successful project. Stuff Etc enjoys working with our community to support local organizations.
In August Stuff Etc chose to support the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Linn and Johnson County.
We raised $1972.00 for the Johnson County BBBS.
We raised $864.00 for the Linn County BBBS.
Big Brothers Big Sisters’ goal is to expand horizons through the power of one-to-one friendships.
To learn more about this organization visit their website at www.bbbs.org
Please join us for a ladies shopping night!
When: Thursday, September 17th
Where: Coralville Stuff Etc
(2818 Commerce Drive)
- Enjoy a trunk show for Karlene Katz Jewelry
- 20% off all Stuff Etc items***
- Drawings from local vendors
- And tons of fun
***RSVP for more perks:
- Receive an additional 5% discount when you RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print and present this page for another 5% discount on purchase
You MUST watch the Today Show tomorrow morning! It is not often I would recommend tv shows through the blog, but this is something you HAVE to watch.
Kevin Kasson (a son of a long-time consignor) is up for Esquire magazine’s “Best Dressed Real Man in America”. Kasson will be on the Today Show tomorrow morning when they announce the winner. He is one of 5 finalists from thousands that applied. He will be wearing a suit tomorrow that he purchased at our Iowa City location. He is known for his classic style of such stars as Bogart, Sinatra and Cary Grant.
Good luck Kevin!!!
Stuff Etc is now taking Winter items!
*Winter scarves, hats, mittens
*Corduroy, fleece, wool, tweed
*Hawkeye gear…it’s Hawkeye Football season and we need your Hawkeye gear!!!
Remember…it’s best to get your items in at the beginning of a season. We have been selling A TON of Winter/Fall items already!
Make your appointment online today at www.stuffetconline.com
Or…Buy a Stuff Etc recyclable shopping bag for $4.99 and consign what you can fit in that bag without an appointment Monday thru Saturday!